00 - 01
Below you can find frequently asked questions regarding re-registration at DBS Jumeirah Park.
The re-registraion deposit fee is AED2,000
* The re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, evidence of family/student relocation to another country/emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
If you have not paid the re-registration deposit by May 2023, we reserve the right to offer your child(ren)'s place(s) to external applicants.
If you have ticked ‘No’ and will not re-register your child(ren). Our Admissions Team will be in touch to help you with any transfer documentation required.
In the event that you do not complete re-registration, we reserve the right to offer your child(ren)'s place(s) to external applicants.
Students with any outstanding fees may not be eligible to re-register for the following academic year.
If you are experiencing any financial difficulties please contact the Finance Team immediately as the continuity of your child's education is extremely important to us.
The Admissions Team will contact you to help facilitate transfer procedures and required documents.
Please work with our Admissions Team closely so that we can keep the KHDA informed. Please also note when the school is unable to register students with KHDA due to incomplete documentation, you may be asked to wait to take up your school place until the process is complete, which will result in your child not being able to join their class.
1) The re-registration fee is part of the tuition fee, and therefore not an additional expense.
2) Students will not be admitted to classes and their name will not appear on class lists until Term 1 fees of the 2023/2024 Academic Year are paid in full.
3) Payments can be made by cash, cheque, credit card or bank transfer:
a) All cheques to be made payable to "Dubai British School Jumeirah Park"
b) Any returned cheque will incur an administrative fee of AED 500 + VAT.
c) Post-dated cheques can be submitted for Term 1, Term 2 and Term 3 at any time in advance of the due date.
d) Wire Transfer Details
Account Name : Dubai British School Jumeirah Park
Bank name & account number : EMIRATES ISLAMIC BANK / 370-7623323-504
Branch / Address: Islamic Main Branch, Dubai
IBAN No. : AE490340003707623323504
Swift Code : MEBLAEAD
4) Tuition fees should be paid net of any bank charges, and hence in case of bank transfers the corresponding or any other bank charges are the responsibility of the remitter. Please ensure all relevant information is included in the transfer form, i.e. Student name, Student ID, Year Group, Invoice number, and a copy of the bank transfer advice should be sent by email to [email protected].
5) The Re-registration deposit (AED2,000 per student) payment window opens on the 10th of April 2023 until 3rd May 2022 (as per the KHDA guidelines).
6) School places for Academic year 2023/24 will only be confirmed once the re-registration fee payment is processed and all previous outstanding fees, including Term 3 (due by 1st March 2023),
are cleared with the Finance Office. Re-registration fee payments will only be accepted once term 3 fees have been cleared in full.
7) The re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, evidence of family/student relocation to another country/emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases the Admissions Team should be informed before 31st July 2023
If you have any other questions, please contact the admissions department via our online contact form.