|Years||KHDA Approved Fee AED||Discount*||Fees for A/Y 2016/17||Fees for A/Y 2017/18|
Please refer to our feeder school Dubai British Foundation offering FS 1 and FS 2.
*Note: A Discount will be applicable for the first 3 years as in the above table. One-time non-refundable and non-transferable Facility Fee AED 10,000 waived for all students joining in 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18, and also lifetime waiver for all students transferring from Dubai British Foundation, The Children's Gardens and other Taaleem schools.
We will be introducing a sibling discount of 10% on tuition fees for the third (youngest) and subsequent child in each family for the 2017/18 academic year attending any Taaleem school in Dubai.
Tuition Fees 2017/18
We will not be implementing a tuition fee increase for the next academic year 2017/18. Our tuition fees will therefore remain at the same level of 2016/17.
- Application Fee: the one-time non-refundable non-transferable Application Fee of AED 1,000 is required to process your child’s application. This fee is waived for all transferring students from Dubai British Foundation and The Children's Gardens.
- First Term Fees are due on or before 31st July. Fees for the second term are due paid by post-dated check, cash or by credit card on or before 30th November and on or before 28th February for the third term.
- Once a seat is offered, a non-refundable Tuition Deposit/Registration Fee is required to reserve the seat until full tuition payment is made before 31 July. This fee is deductible against first term tuition fees. The school will advise of the amount.
- Uniforms: Uniforms are not included in the fee structure. Uniforms are available for purchase at Zaks in Al Barsha, +971 (0)4 379 2575, www.zakstore.com
- SEN/EAL: Parents opting to take advantage of specialist SEN/EAL services will be charged a fee for these.
- Extra-curricular Activities (ECAs) and Educational Visits: ECAs by external suppliers and some optional educational visits will occur separate fees.
School fees are subject to change in accordance with the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) regulations. KHDA School Fees Framework, download here.
You can download the Credit Card Authorization Form on the left panel of the page.